GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to use
Gift vouchers can be redeemed online at qpac.com.au
, over the phone (call QTIX
on 136 246) or upon presentation at the QTIX
Box Office at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, South Bank during the gift voucher validity period. You cannot redeem gift vouchers at any other ticketing outlet.
The below Terms and Conditions apply to all gift vouchers issued by QTIX or in relation to an event to be held at the Performing Arts Centre, or that is otherwise ticketed by QTIX. Terms and Conditions
By purchasing or redeeming a gift voucher, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Gift vouchers (other than Season Vouchers) are valid for redemption for 12 months from the date of purchase. The gift voucher may be used for performances scheduled more than 12 months from date of purchase, provided the booking is made within the 12 month validity period.
- 2. If your gift voucher is for a particular season, show or festival (Season Voucher), it may only be used to purchase tickets for performances of the relevant season, show or festival. Please check the length of the season, or scheduled performance dates for a show or festival, before you purchase a Season Voucher.
- 3. Gift vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable. Gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not for cash, food and beverage, merchandise or other purchases.
- 4. If the ticket price of the chosen performance exceeds the value of the gift voucher, the difference is required to be paid when redeeming the gift voucher.
- 5. Gift vouchers are redeemable in whole or part. Any remaining balance on your gift voucher may be used again (using the new Voucher Reference number) within the original validity period. Remaining balances of $20.00 or less can be exchanged for cash ONLY at the QTIX Box Office within the voucher validity period. No other change will be given. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the gift voucher expires.
- 6. Once your gift voucher has been redeemed for a ticket, the ticket is subject to QTIX Conditions of Sale. Tickets are not transferable to any other performance, unless the performance is cancelled.
- 7. Lost or stolen gift vouchers may not be replaced or refunded.
- 9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland.